PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Course Fee: $450.00
Now that you are certified as a Open Water diver the Adventure is just Beginning!
Find out what else diving has to offer you in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
In Five supervised adventure dives you will discover just some of the great things that you can learn and experience while diving. Plus you remove the depth restrictions of 60 feet attached to your current level of training.
Why take the Advanced Open Water Course?
- Provides novice and experienced divers alike a well-structured means to gain additional experience with the supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Introduces divers to more specialized activities like Underwater Photography, Deep, Navigation and many more.
- Helps divers learn new skills and/or improve the ones they already have.
- Extends your depth restriction to 100 ft and opens the door to a world of diving adventures.
So, when's the best time for PADI Open Water Divers to begin the Advanced Open Water Course?
Right after they finish their PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Open Water Diver/Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum Age 12 years old.
Online Requires e-Learning Record Showing Completion of Knowledge Reviews(assigned by ARSC) Turned into Dive Center at Prior to Dive Weekend.
Advanced Open Water Training Dives(5) & Entrance Fee - $260.00
5 Dives / 2 Days
Required and not included in Course Fee:
Can be purchased at Dive Shop
- Audible Surface Signaling Device.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Multipurpose Data Carrier & Dive Slate
- Dive Knife/Tool
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots
- Dive Computer (purchased or rented at dive shop)
- Equipment Rental $100
Required Release Forms
You will be required to complete a Continuing Education Release Form with a medical statement before any inwater training. This information is confidential and, because it identifies medical conditions that may be affected by diving, it is vital that you complete it accurately. If any of the conditions apply to you, you will need to consult with a physician and receive written clearance before any inwater training. If you require a physician's approval for diving, you will need to print the medical statement (6 pages) complete it and take it to your physician for approval. Then bring all (6 pages) back to the dive center.