You are committed to being a safe diver and now you can become the diver that people turn to when they need help. A PADI rescue diver not only recognizes a potential problem but responds to it quickly and efficiently. Your training will go one step further and teach you to prevent the problem from happening in the first place. Your personal dive skills will be elevated to a new level and your diving will be changed forever.
- Current CPR and First Aid (within 24 months) Our DAN Basic Life Support (BLS) and Emergency First Response (EFR) Courses Meet the Requirements for CPR and First Aid
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (with the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive) or equivalent and higher.
- Minimum Age 12 Years Old
Rescue Classroom, Pool & Open Water Training Dives & Entrance Fee: $399
Required and not included in Course Fee:
- Required: Pocket Mask, Slate & Whistle - purchased at Dive Shop
- CPR and First Aid
- Dive Computer (purchased or rented at dive shop).
- Equipment Rental: $125
- Enhance your Rescue skills with our DAN programs.
Required Release Forms
You will be required to complete a Continuing Education Release Form with a medical statement before any inwater training. This information is confidential and, because it identifies medical conditions that may be affected by diving, it is vital that you complete it accurately. If any of the conditions apply to you, you will need to consult with a physician and receive written clearance before any inwater training. If you require a physician's approval for diving, you will need to print the medical statement (6 pages) complete it and take it to your physician for approval. Then bring all (6 pages) back to the dive center.