(Minimum age 10 years old)
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, then a Scuba Experience is for you.
A Scuba Experience is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. At Aquatic Realm our heated indoor pool is onsite and waiting for you to experience your first breath underwater.
The mini course includes a academic session with a pool diving session, on scuba gear led by one of our accredited Instructors.
All you need is a bathing suit and a towel and you will be scuba diving in to time! This is a perfect first step for anyone considering taking the certification course.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Course Fee - $50.00 (Payable at Registration) Approximately 2 hours
Please call 937-428-9836 or email email@example.com to book your appointment.
Releases are required, certain medical conditions could require approval or preclude activity.
Save Time, print Scuba Experience Releases, complete and bring to scheduled session.
- Payment is required at time of registration to reserve spot.
- Enrollment closes 2 days prior to start of class.
- Full Course Refund minus $5 Administrative Fee, if requested 48 hours before start of class.
- Failure to attend (no-show) your scheduled class or requesting a refund less than 48 hours before class starts results in No Refund.
- No Course rescheduling Fee, if requested 48 hours before start of class.