Training Children Specialist Professional Course:
Course Fee for each Specialty is $249
Make the most of your youth programs with this certification course. The course will walk attendees through the PADI Seal Team course from a student and instructor point of view. The class is structured to provide insite and suggestions on how to start or grow a solid youth diving program. A general overview of kids diving programs, marketing and course structure suggestions. Then the focus will shift to the PADI Seal Team course specific components and how to execute exciting dives that will have Seal Team members coming back month after month.
Classroom Session Will Also Include:
- Developing academic portions of the PADI Seal Team Course
- Developing confined water portions of the PADI Seal Team Course
- Aquamissions unlimited - How to vary to keep kids diving.
- How to - Create props for dynamic AquaMissions
- How to use Powerpoint for AquaMissions
Who Can Attend?
Any PADI professional in your facility (or other dive centers) that will actively be promoting or staffing these programs.
- PADI Assistant Instructors and above will receive an Instructor Specialty in the program.
- PADI Divemasters will receive a specialist rating in the program (with upgrade to Instructor from me if they advance to AI or higher within 12 months of the course)
The Course Fee is $249 Per Attendee
For Groups Contact Lynn Wickline 937-428-9836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: PADI Instructor Application Fee, Divmaster Fee and AI Upgrade fee is not included in the above price
The Professional Attendees Will Need:
- Current Instructor manual, Guide to Teaching and a current unused Seal Crewpak.
- They will complete a knowledge review prior to attending to save time in the classsroom.
Please Contact Course Director Lynn Wickline 937-428-9836 or email@example.com to schedule your group.